Jpay Phone Numbers and Emails

11% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Jpay Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “I had an OJ pay account but my son has another number is it OK to use the same account”
  • “Locked out of my account”
  • “Put money on inmate account”

Request for Information Question:

• “I would like to add someone to my contacts but I don't see how to do it”
  • “Questions about money”
  • “To find out how can I pay of his payment”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Deposite”
  • “Make a payment”
  • “I can't add any contacts and I can't update my payment method”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Money transfer not received”
  • “Messages not received”
  • “I sent $10.00 to an incarcerated family member on your app Thurs.Dec.9th and he never received it”

Cards Question:

• “To get my money put back on my jpay card”
  • “I need to add a new card to buy stamps and it isn't giving me the option”
  • “Master card will not work”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My son tablet is not working right”
  • “Inmate jpay not working”
  • “Inmate tablet locked not working Alexander Gamez 260666”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I need refund my money didn't go thru”
  • “Refund on tablet”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “My money order was returned to me, saying "the inmate ID not active at the time of processing." My son's Inmate ID has not changed for the past 7 years & I have sent him these money orders every month, with that same Inmate ID”
  • “They will not return my property”
  • “My jp5 hasn't been returned yet”

Staff Question:

• “It says to call customer service or support because my account is restricting”
  • “Need your machine fixed at the David Wade detention center cannot see video your service is down”
  • “Customer service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Trouble with the website”
  • “Can't access jpay website”
  • “I need to pay application fee for a new inmate”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel my card”
  • “Can a prisoner tell i deactivated my account”
  • “My husband jp 5 was Stolen my his cell partner so he want it deactivated”

Employment Question:

• “To pay off probation fees one lump sum. How do I send the money straight to you?”
  • “I sent in money to pay off a chargeback and its still blocked”

Other Question:

• “JPay player”
  • “Tablet issues”
  • “Money on books”

About

Jpay Privacy Policy
The Client's current session is about to expire. For The User's security and protection, JPay sessions automatically expire. This Privacy Policy explains how Jpay collect, use, store, share and protect The Client's personal information. It applies to all JPay websites ("the Site"), applications, services, products and tools (collectively Jpay's' Services" each a "Service") regardless of how The User access or use them. However, the privacy of all interactions with inmates, including the use of Jpay's' Services, is ultimately governed by the rules and regulations set by the applicable correctional facility. Jpay may offer The User of company services the ability to access Company's Services using a mobile device, either through a mobile application or via a mobile optimized or non-optimized website. The provisions of this Privacy Policy apply to all such mobile access and use of mobile devices.
To read more: https://www.jpay.com/LegalAgreementsOut.aspx?Panel=PrivacyPolicy
Top Jpay Services

Email Service, Customer Care, Inmate Video Service

Top Jpay Products

Account, Tablet, Jp5S Tablet

Jpay Pros and Cons

Pros: That i would be able to communicate with my loved one in prison, That i can send money, That i have a way to contact the inmate i correspond with, That i can contact my family member, I can communicate with my loved one

Cons: Lack of customer service, Not being able to reach customer service, Customer service, Steal money, Customer service will not respond to faud complaints

Related Companies

Securus Technologies, Correctional Billing Services

Summary

Operating across 30 states in the US, Jpay is a company offering variety of services for inmates and their families. From money transfers to emailing system, JPay has a broad array of offerings to help family members of the incarcerated to keep in touch and stay connected with their loved ones. JP5 Tablets are another creation of the company allowing the convicted to preorder mailing stamps, play variety of games, access emails, view photographs as well as browse through selection of educational resources etc. JPay takes care of parole and probation payments, too.

Jpay reviews and complaints

1.8
Verizon
3118 reviews
1.7
Do you have something to say about Jpay? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup